About Online Marketing, Internet, Social Media…
As you can imagine we can’t import directly our Facebook friends to Google +. However there are 2 solutions:
1. Import Your facebook friends via Yahoo:
* Then connect your yahoo account to Google+ here:
2. Use Facebook Exporter!
Just release in the Chrome Web Store!
Both ways… super easy!!
I’ve been waiting for a long time to write about this.
We have finally launch Google +, a new way to share your life and experience only with those you want to share it!
I know, I know… you may be thinking: “Buff, another Facebook” But I can assure you, this is not Facebook.
Obviously, there’s a common objective: Share your life. However, this is presented a whole different way.
Not all relationships are created equal. So in life we share one thing with college buddies, another with the family, and almost nothing with our boss or some professional acquaintances.
What Circles allows you is to categorize everyone under a group. You already use real-life circles to express yourself and you can now transfer those circles to Google +.
Hey friends! I’d love to talk to you all. If you’re available, please join me!
3. Tips and Tricks
- You can click on profile pictures to rotate through them.
- In the stream, you can click ‘j’ to navigate down to the next item or ‘k’ to navigate up. I think it’s the same keys that Gmail uses,
- If you’re sharing a post with a small circle of people, you can prevent resharing. Click the arrow at the top-right of the post and choose “Disable reshare.”
- One more: if you’re looking for more fun things in your stream, the “Incoming” stream is stuff from people who are sharing with you, but who you haven’t added to a circle.
What are your favorite Google+ tips?